Porter (Bellman/ Doorman/ Valet Parker)
At Four Seasons we consider life and work to be richer when we truly connect with the people and the environment around us.
Our family members are masters at their crafts a gardener can become an artist, a manager a conductor, a chef an inventor. We look for employees who share the Golden Rule: people who, by nature, believe in treating others as we would have them treat us. We look for our people to characterize a shared passion for excellence and to infuse that enthusiasm into everything they do.
About Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences at Bangkok Chao Phraya River
We are excited to share that a new Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences in Bangkok is expected to open soon.
Located along the Chao Phraya River, one of the world's most famous urban waterways, Four Seasons Hotel and Private Residences Bangkok at Chao Phraya River is part of a dynamic new riverside development that includes 299 guest rooms and suites, vibrant restaurants and bars, as well as a 73-storey tower with 366 private residences.
Spanning 9 acres with lush courtyards, exceptional river views, and complemented with convenient connections to all that the city of Bangkok has to offer, Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River will offer an atmospheric urban resort experience for both international and regional travelers.
About Four Seasons
Founded in 1960, Four Seasons continues to define the future of luxury hospitality with extraordinary imagination, unwavering commitment to the highest standards of quality, and the most genuine and customized service. Currently operating 105 hotels and private residences in major city centers and resort destination in 43 countries, and with more than 60 projects in development, Four Seasons consistently ranks among the world's best hotels and most prestigious brands in reader polls, traveler reviews and industry awards.
What You Will Be Responsible For
The Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok at Chao Phraya River is looking for a successful Porter who shares a passion for excellence and infuses enthusiasm into everything he does. Our Porter will have the opportunity to shape guest experience by providing an exceptional service and insightful knowledge. This position is responsible for multi-tasking according to our service standards in order to ensure guest satisfaction This position reports to Bell Captain.
- Support Bell Captain in creating a fundamental for daily operation in Bellman area.
- Maintain a smooth and efficiency for daily operation in his respective areas including Bellman, Doorman, Valet Parker and Lobby/ Door greeter.
- Greets guests and escorts them to their rooms, delivers luggage to room upon check-in and picks up luggage from room upon departure, moving the luggage to storage or the Front Drive.
- Maintains proper records of deliveries and pick-ups.
- Provides an arrival guests with room orientation once delivery guests luggage.
- Handles all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism, accommodating special requests whenever possible; resolves customer complaints, assist customers in all inquiries in connection with hotel services, hours of operations, key hotel personnel, in-house events, directions, etc.
- Greets all guest passing through lobby and offers them assistance in all aspects.
- Having a valid driving license and to be able to drive all type of vehicles.
- Complies with Four Seasons Rules and Standards of Conduct as in Guest Handbook.
- Responds to all guest requests in an accurate and timely manner making recommendations based on an insightful local knowledge and hotel practices.
- Works harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and he directly report to Bell Captain.
- Assure that desk collateral and information for restaurants, museums, attractions, maps, and other local attractions are updated and current.
- Knows what activities are available in the city (theatre, sports, concerts, shows, special exhibits, sightseeing) and establishes close contacts with vendors in these areas in order to provide information, ticketing, and reservations for guests.
- Stores and retrieves guest luggage and packages.
Join Our Team
- Assists with responsibilities and duties in the absence of or due to heavy volume in the areas of the Concierge desk. Door greeter and lobby coverage,
- Provide a basic trouble-shooting support for in-room services such as Internet, TV movies, games, and Web service.
Join a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, creativity and a commitment to the highest quality of service. Four Seasons Hotel Bangkok provides guests with a haven of serenity and luxury in a bustling city. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine's 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.What to expect: You will
Be a champion of the Golden Rule: Do unto others as you would have them do unto you
Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to learn, grow and develop
Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work
Derive a sense of pride in work well done
Be recognized for excellence