Job Description :
My London based client are a globally established and respected consultancy who are looking for talented individuals to join their advisory.
They are looking for Energy Market Modellers to support the Commercial & Markets Advisory capability within their Business Investor Advisory team.
* Delivering energy modelling work
* Undertaking economic and financial analysis
* Providing commercial or policy advice
* Developing and maintaining client relationships
* Overseeing project delivery
* Delivering high quality projects to a range of public and private sector clients
* Undertaking economic analysis
* Preparing proposals and authoring high quality reports and verbal presentations.
Essential Skills & Experience
* Experience in economic analysis, economic / energy modelling, and providing advice to public or private organisations based on economic research and analysis.
* Extensive knowledge and experience of power and gas markets, different energy models and understanding of policy design and energy market structure knowledge although the candidate will need to have the ability to apply economic concepts across a variety of fields.
* Experience in developing or running economic and / or energy models (within consultancy, government organisations or within energy companies) is highly desirable.
* Strong microeconomic foundations and a good understanding of good practice in their particular field of economics.
* Knowledge and experience in power markets and electricity policy design.
* A strong interest and proven capability in business development and client engagement.
* Ability to manage multi-disciplinary teams of junior consultants.
* Prior experience with statistical and energy modelling preferred
For more information about this role please contact our London office