Job Description :
My client are a major Management Consultancy based in London who are looking for experts within UK Energy Networks and Distribution. You will be working at the forefront of the Energy Sector consulting clients on the transformation of the industry.
- Developing the future strategy of Utilities that enables clients to harness the value of flexibility and support DER uptake
- Assessing how, when and to whom the costs and benefits of different Distribution System Operator models fall for the Energy Networks Association in the UK
- Shaping the strategic roadmap, leading vendor selection and the design and delivery of leading network management and grid optimisation solutions including ANM, ADMS and DERMS for Transmission and Distribution companies
- Leading operational excellence programmes to realise market leading efficiency within field and capital programme functions and foster a culture of continuous improvement
We're looking for talented, enthusiastic experts in the Energy Networks and Distribution Industry with a track record of taking ownership and delivering transformational results in a challenging, client-facing environment.
Specific experience areas include:
- Power/Gas Utilities Knowledge and Delivery Experience
- Operational Efficiency/Excellence Programmes across one or more of Network Operations, Customer, Asset Management, Field Force Transformation
- Grid Modernisation including Flexibility, Smart Grids, Innovation and Smart Metering
- An established network within the industry that can be utilised to generate new business
- A proven track record of delivering as a Consultant with a combined expertise gained from working within the industry
For more information about this role please contact our London office