Fanatics is building a leading global digital sports platform. The company ignites the passions of global sports fans and maximizes the presence and reach for hundreds of sports partners globally by offering innovative products and services across Fanatics Commerce, Fanatics Collectibles, and Fanatics Betting & Gaming, allowing sports fans to Buy, Collect and Bet. Through the Fanatics platform, sports fans can buy licensed fan gear, jerseys, lifestyle and streetwear products, headwear, and hardgoods; collect physical and digital trading cards, sports memorabilia, and other digital assets; and bet as the company builds its Sportsbook and iGaming platform. Fanatics has an established database of over 100 million global sports fans, a global partner network with over 900 sports properties, including major national and international professional sports leagues, teams, players associations, athletes, celebrities, colleges, and college conferences, and over 2,000 retail locations, including its Lids retail business stores.
As a market leader with more than 18,000 employees, and hundreds of partners, suppliers, and vendors worldwide, we take responsibility for driving toward more ethical and sustainable practices. We are committed to building an inclusive Fanatics community, reflecting and representing society at every level of the business, including our employees, vendors, partners and fans. Fanatics is also dedicated to making a positive impact in the communities where we all live, work, and play through strategic philanthropic initiatives.
The Production Analyst is responsible for recording and reporting production on a daily basis. You will work closely with vendor's production leaders to support production, manage projects to the plan and execute efficient production flow of finished goods. You will work to identify and correct failures that may result in late deliveries or rejections. You will oversee the assembly, consolidation, compilation and interpretation of information regarding internal production processes for a number of managed companies in order to negotiate effective and efficient delivery dates for assigned purchase orders. You will supervise the capacity plan allocation for production and container load-ability, as well as final customer requirements. Must have experience working with the supply chain end to end and have knowledge of vertical manufacturing methodology to develop and implement monitoring and follow up systems. Open to collaborating and sharing ideas with the team in order find problems, offer solutions and create operational efficiencies to attract new customers.
- Performs quality checks on finished goods to ensure product integrity, consistency and quality.
- Collects production reports, downtime, repairs, delays to generate production metrics and analyze vendors performance.
- Ensure accuracy of work orders, develop production plan and schedule to ensure compliance with timelines.
- Work closely with other areas to prioritize rush deliveries and inform vendor in due time.
- Monitor the execution of production plan and coordinates production team activities to comply with planning goals, complete activity reports and resolve inventory imbalances.
- Identify errors, analyze root causes and derive corrections within production flowchart to make production more efficient.
- Complete development of new clients forging long lasting and strategic alliances.
- Material Liabilities Report by Season, need to have good record on liabilities report for every season
- Years of apparel industry related professional experience: 3-4+
- Bachelor's degree in apparel / material / product development or equivalent degree
- Good understanding of the entire supply chain process from design concept to receipt
- Experience working with logistics providers on shipment bookings preferred
- Detail oriented, and has good analytical, communication, customer services, and project management skills
- Strong communication skills (fluent in English reading / writing / speaking)
- Excellent PC skills (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Outlook). Strong Excel skills is a must. Knowledge of MicroStrategy or other querying tools preferred.
- Basic textile and construction knowledge
- Ability to work across teams and departments - must be comfortable in working in a team environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced, rapidly changing, and flexible environment
- Ability to travel to factories in throughout Asia
- Strong command of written and spoken English and Thai is required
Ensure your Fanatics job offer is legitimate and don't fall victim to fraud. Fanatics never seeks payment from job applicants. Feel free to ask your recruiter for a phone call or other type of communication for interview, and ensure your communication is coming from a Fanatics or Fanatics Brand email address. For added security, where possible, apply through our company website at www.fanaticsinc.com/careersTryouts are open at Fanatics! Our team is passionate, talented, unified, and charged with creating the fan experience of tomorrow. The ball is in your court now.
Fanatics is committed to responsible planning and purchasing (RPP) practices, working with its business partners across its global and multi-layered supply chain, to ensure that planning, sourcing, and purchasing decisions, along with other supporting processes, do not impede or conflict with the fulfillment of Fanatics fair labor practices.NOTICE TO CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS/APPLICANTS