Are you curious, motivated, and forward-thinking At FIS you'll have the opportunity to work on some of the most challenging and relevant issues in financial and technology. Our talented people empower us, and we believe in being part of a team that is open, collaborative, entrepreneurial, passionate and above all fun.
What you will be doing:
• Works closely with business analysts and team members to understand business requirements that drive the analysis and design of quality technical solutions.
• Involved in the full systems life cycle and is responsible for designing, coding and testing applications.
• Experienced developer works closely with the Technical Architect and the BA’s to translate functional requirements into technical approaches and layout the basis of the implementation
• Responsible for the development of new features and improvements of applications for electronic payments platform
• Provides application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project
• Develops program logic for new applications or analyzes and modifies logic in existing applications
• Codes, tests, debugs and documents software applications
• Ensures that system improvements are successfully implemented
• Demonstrates an understanding of Real Time Payment, QR, Mobile Payments systems and the financial services industry
• Analyzes requirements, and translates business requirements into product designs
• Writes technical specifications and other forms of documentation
• Conducts planning, analysis and forecasting activities to plan projects and tasks
• An understanding of agile methodologies and practices
• May provide leadership and/or guidance to other technical professionals.
What you bring:
• 5 years and up technical experience in Java, J2EE, EJB, Application Services (Websphere, MQ, Jboss) and Cloud Computing Services
• Background in Banking Industry ideally QR , Mobile, Real Time Payments, Credit Cards
• Experienced building out a services platform or integration development. • about six years of applications development experience
• Excellent problem-solving, team, and time management skills
• Agile environment experience with great communication and collaboration skills
• Knowledge of Java (JDK 1.6/1.7), J2EE, Hibernate 3, EJB 3.1, SQL, XML
• knowledge of WebSphere, WebLogic, JBoss or Liberty
• knowledge of Oracle/DB2 databases
• Experience developing RESTful Web Services. CI/CD knowledge will be an asset
• Understanding of automated testing, and integration testing (i.e., Citrus, Cucumber etc)
• Knowledge of Websphere Integration Developer (WID), Eclipse, IntelliJ or NetBeans will be an asset
• Knowledge of jBPM, BPEL or BPMN will be an asset
• Payment expertise e.g. DE, NPP, ISO20022, SEPA, SWIFT MT will be an asset
• Expertise on performance testing and tuning will be an asset
• Knowledge of MQ Server will be an asset.
• Knowledge of FIS OPF frameworks will be an asset
• Very good command of English and Thai
What we offer you:
• A competitive salary and benefits.
• Great work spaces with dedicated and motivated colleagues.
• A variety of career development tolls, resources and opportunities.
FIS is a leader in technology and services that helps businesses and communities thrive by advancing commerce and the financial world.
For over 50 years, FIS has continued to drive growth for clients around the world by creating tomorrow’s technology, solutions and services to modernize today’s businesses and customer experiences. By connecting merchants, banks and capital markets, we use our scale, apply our deep expertise and data-driven insights, innovate with purpose to solve for our clients’ future, and deliver experiences that are more simple, seamless and secure to advance the way the world pays, banks and invests.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, Florida, FIS employs more than 55,000 people across 50+ countries, dedicated to helping our clients be ahead of what’s next. FIS offers more than 450 solutions and processes over $75b of transactions around the planet. FIS is a Fortune 500® company and is a member of Standard & Poor’s 500® Index.
Functions : IT
Industries : Banking/Accounting/Financial Services, IT/Computers - Software
Skills/Roles I hire for: Banking, Foreign Language, IT, Ecommerce, Payments
level Hiring For: Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content