Digital Alchemy, A global Marketing Automation Services Provider, provides marketing services and technical support to local and global organizations. We have a network of 8 offices spanning Asia and the Americas. Our philosophy is based on the interaction of 3 transformations, 1. Our personal Transformation to learn and develop, 2. Transformation of the markets we operate in through our work, and 3. Transformation of the world that we live in through the development and support of sustainable enterprises that benefit under privileged communities and reduce the degradation of our environment.Digital Alchemy
is an inclusive and diverse employer, we do not discriminate on any basis including gender, ethnicity, religious background, sexuality and any other factors, we actively recruit for a strong and diverse workforce.
As a Project Manager
is a self-starter with loads of positive attitude, energetic, and also enjoys working in a fast paced environment and learning new things. You will with our world class team, fun and passionate individuals. This role is responsible for the day to day project management of small to medium sized projects and implementation solutions at the forefront of Data driven marketing experts using leading edge technologies to deliver marketing solutions. Successful candidates should have an enthusiastic and confident personality with a focus on customer needsResponsibilities
Essential SkillsWhat you need to have
- Create project plans
- Monitor progress of project deliverables ensuring targets, timelines , quality and budgets are met.
- Manage client expectations.
- Identify, Manager and Escalate risk issues to internal stakeholders and client stakeholders where appropriate
- Hold status meetings with stakeholders and document minutes and actions
- Participate in end to end implementation planning including project management, issue management, communication and change management.
- Establish and maintain trusted advisor relationships with clients and internal team members
- Degree qualified in IT, MIS, Business or related discipline
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in Project Manager, Business Analyst,Implementation consultant or solution consultant
- Strong commercial awareness
- Ability and willingness to question or challenge information provided
- General understanding of database technologies and marketing
- An understanding of different project methodologies.
- A high level of both written and oral communication skills
- Strong stakeholder engagement and people management skills
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills
- Passion for delivering marketing solutions center with a delightful customer experience
- Experience in delivering data driven or innovative marketing solutions will be highly regarded
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written)
This is what we do in Digital Alchemy :
- Understanding of Marketing Automation platforms
- Understanding of enterprise campaign management tools ( SAS, Salesforce, Adobe, Unica, Braze etc.) or business intelligence marketing concepts will be highly advantageous
We make work exciting while respecting balance with private life.We provide e-learning including 20,000 online courses and we arrange community calls, knowledge exchange on a global level. We care about your professional growth based on your performance and meritocracy. Our projects are professionally managed based on leading-edge methodology. DA benefit package contains life insurance, Provident Fund, Digital nomad, In-house psychologist, sick days and many more