We are looking for creative, fun, dynamic and most importantly very independent remote workers who will bring their unique sense of interpretation, colour and verve to our team.
If you are one of those or feel you’re up for the challenge, we would love to chat with you and show you around our regional organisation.
Today we’re looking for a bubbly, people oriented, conversation maven to join us.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Develop, build and maintain a media (press, broadcast, blogger, online) and influencer contact base
- Develop and build a contact base of social media influencers and bloggers
- Reach out and engage with journalists bloggers and influencers via phone, face to face or email
- Ensure that the firm’s reputation and position within the influencer and media audience is enhanced and maintained at a sufficiently high level
- Monitoring the media for latest news trends, trending stories and content relevant to the business, client business and engagement
- Identifying key hot topics within the social media, blogosphere that may enhance the client’s business or Priority’s on-going business
- Executing the programme based on already agreed and developed Client engagement plans
- Measure, modify (if necessary) and report pro-actively the results in support of the client engagement plan
- Measure modify (if necessary) and report on time and resources used to execute programme by client servicing team
- Responsible for client engagement and management with a focus on developing profitable partnerships
- Manage successfully the bottom–line aspects of client engagements
- Fluency in English is a must.
Successful candidates will enjoy the following benefits:
- Minimum 5-8 years’ experience in public relations, social media communications or marketing communications roles
- A degree or higher from a reputable university/institution in public relations, communications, business management and/or mass communications or journalism
- Multi-lingual candidates will be preferred as an excellent command of English is imperative to work with clients from the UK and the US.
- Have an outstanding customer-focused attitude and approach to be able to work across time zones (US and Europe) and cultures
- Be able to work independently and remotely – this is critical as clients are mostly based in Singapore, rest of Asia, US and Europe.
- In addition, you will be based in Thailand (ideally Bangkok) and be able to collaborate and work with remote teams based in Singapore, Malaysia, Philippines, Indonesia and Hong Kong.
- To be very driven and results oriented as you will be measured on key performance metrics
- Must be a disciplined team player with lots of initiative
- Experience in leading business units and managing budgets and profitability will be an advantage
- Experience in working with multinationals and in business environments is mandatory
- Experience in freelance or independent project work preferred
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards package
- Comprehensive medical insurance coverage upon confirmation
- Flexible working hours and approach
- State-of-the-art technology for productive work delivery
- Dedicated coaching and structured skills development programmer
- Regional travel and engagement
- Personal development and welfare mentoring