Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- As a PCE at Micron, you will be responsible for overseeing and improving PCE group performance by managing staffing, distributing and prioritizing work, and ensuring communication and training completion on safety, quality, and work requirements. You will assist with improving individual capability by conducting performance appraisals with team members to create goals and development plans. Other responsibilities include promoting collaboration by assisting with workloads and by supporting, leading, and participating in department and area improvement projects, and providing a safe, compliant, and ethical work environment by maintaining current knowledge of requirements and monitoring for compliance, as well as actively resolving potential issues.Identify, manage and monitor key quality performance indicators (KPIs) for the department and the overall site
- Understand how FMEA/QCP/SPC/FDC/MSA/Calibration, as QMS (Quality management System) tool, interacts with other Business Processes in Micron and align metrics with Control of manufacturing scope
- Establish a quality control culture within the PCE department (FMEA, FDC, SPC, MSA, Calibration)
- Oversee Functional Area Service Delivery
- Drive for efficiency in all work processes
- Promote analytical problem solving through sound statistical application
- Promote and model the use of systematic thinking processes
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands - Micron® and Crucial® - our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our