Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
Req. ID:JR2422 Semiconductor Process Engineer
Develop and implement process improvements on product yield and quality improvement, labor productivity improvement, cost reduction from manufacturing steps.
- Lead the investigation manufacturing and customer issues, identify root causes and implement solutions
- Communicate with suppliers, peers, and customers to accurately relay technical information.
- Serve as an area representative for all issues associated with owned tools, processes and materials
- Standardize methods and procedures across areas, departments, and sites as appropriate.
- Elevate awareness of potential roadblocks for critical technical projects and provide supporting data and justification for resolution.
- Provide engineering support and solution for labor productivity improvement, tool utilization improvement and automation projects.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Efficient in Excel, Power Point,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and a good team player.
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis methods.
- Excellent analytical and English communication skills
- BS/MS industrial engineering, computer science or automation engineering.
- Basic Coding skill like Python, C++ is preferred.
- Candidates who have courses covering project management or operational research will be advantageous.
- 23 years working experience in industrial engineering or automation field is preferred. Fresh graduate is also welcomed.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact .