At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals. Work you will do
This role sits within the Customer and Marketing (C&M) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
As part of Digital Customer Team, you will leverage insight-driven strategies and advanced technology solutions to energize sales and service operations for digitally powered growth and enhance our client's customer relationships with immersive experiences powered by leading digital arts. Eighty percent of the customer moments that make up their brand happen in the sales and service experience. We not only help our clients to make those memorable for their customers, but we integrate their whole business around those moments-whether it's a trip into their supply chain, logistics, and fulfilment, or advancing the customer mind-set of their employees and partners. You'll:
Your role as a leader
- Manages Salesforce delivery projects as the Delivery Lead
- Works and coordinates across all workstreams to make sure there are no blockers and everybody knows what they need to do
- Tracks delivery progress and shares updates externally to the client and
- Assigns work items to developers & testers
- Helps to shape testing strategy
- Identifies any potential delay or risk during delivery and escalate to program team
- Has some understanding of technical challenges so he/she can communicate or escalate the risk/issue
- Understands which are the Salesforce Development Lifecycle phases when working on Hybrid Mode and knows how to lead the delivery team to the right goal through every step of the project
- Works across functions to deliver best practice solutions aligned with the Salesforce application and the increased adoption of automated solutions.
- Provides insight into the Salesforce feature roadmap and recommends components aligning with the operational requirements.
- Hands-on responsibilities for maintaining and implementing customer integrations. Drive innovation and continuous improvement in design and delivery practices of our solutions, including Salesforce best practice in the implementation of client solutions.
- Manages the delivery teams to deliver full Salesforce lifecycle implementations, with a focus on the client success but awareness of other wider business and technology focused delivery considerations.
- Always be a go to person in providing solutions to clients and act as a role model for the team by always demonstrating the highest standards in business, digital led transformation.
- Conduct quality reviews of our implementation to ensure they meet our high standards.
- Lead end-to-end pre-sales project delivery activities.
- Provide leadership and support for delivery teams and across SEA region.
At Deloitte, we believe in the importance of empowering our people to be leaders at all levels. We expect our people to embrace and live our purpose and shared values, challenging themselves everyday to identify issues that are most important to our clients, our people and the communities, and to make an impact that matters. In addition to living our purpose, Managers/ Senior Managers /Directors across our Firm are expected to:
Enough about us, let's talk about youIf you are someone with:
- Understand the goals of Deloitte, align our people to these objectives by setting clear priorities and direction by establishing a positive relationship with a senior stakeholders.
- Influence teams, and individuals positively. Lead by example and provide equal opportunity for people to grow, develop and succeed.
- Delivers exceptional client service. Maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and geographies.
- Manage diverse teams within a highly inclusive team culture where people are respected and valued for their contribution.
- Develop high-performing teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities and recognize them for the impact that they make.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant technology, business, or marketing discipline. Strong background in selling and delivering Salesforce based projects, preferably with specific industry verticals (e.g. Financial Services, Technology, Media & Telecommunications, Public Sector, Health & Life Sciences, Manufacturing).
- Experience in designing and implementing Salesforce platform in an enterprise or consulting environment.
- 6+ years overall project delivery experience, preferably with specific industry verticals. Understanding of Salesforce platform, apps, and ability to conceptualize and build industry solutions. Strong consulting and/or Salesforce technology implementation experience. Strong relationship building and communications skills.
- Understanding of Salesforce platform, apps, and ability to conceptualize and build industry solutions. Strong consulting and/or Salesforce technology implementation experience. Strong relationship building and communications skills.
- Experience designing and implementing technology-enabled business solutions in client-facing and team leadership roles (e.g. Programme lead, business transformation lead, solution architect, project manager). Experience defining, developing requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions.
- Experience working in an Agile team on an end-to-end solution delivery lifecycle. .
- Ability to fostering strong relationships and operating rhythms with leaders inside and outside client and product team to implement effective user experiences.
- Willing to push beyond the current capabilities and find the best solution for the business and our customers. Drive, tenacity, client focused and results oriented.
- Proven demonstration of sound business acumen, teamwork and leadership qualities.
- An appreciation of the consulting lifestyle and ability to travel (both locally and abroad) is a pre-requisite to fit to our short-term and long-term project assignment.
________________________________________ Next Steps
So what are you waiting for Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.