DXC Technology, a leader in Cyber Security Consulting is currently looking for a Senior Offering Sales Specialist OSS (Digital Security Enterprise Sales Executive) to work with new and existing clients, and support business and technology driven initiatives in partnership with the Security Solutions Architect, Consulting and MSS teams in the territory and across the business to either expand and drive net new business with clients.
Requires a deep understanding of multiple security domains and will be a key contributor to the delivery of security outcomes for these clients.
The OSS will become a member of the Digital Security solutions team bringing skills and experience related to enabling business objectives with adequate security measures, aligning business-to-security for clients and allowing traceability from the business strategy down to the underlying technology by managing complexities. The primary objective of the OSS is to promote the Client’s Digital Security solutions and services in such a way that is accessible by different stakeholders with different levels of business and technical expertise.
The OSS is expected to use their knowledge of the specifications of the Client’s Digital Security portfolio along with offerings from partners in the same market and use their business acumen and experience to drive relevance in which the Client becomes the best combination of reliability, price, quality and service and that the security solutions are the agilest and adaptive to protect and secure clients’ assets. You will work across multiple accounts and verticals with the aim of selling these solutions and services demonstrating the Client’s capability and experience thereby creating more depth in current client accounts and identifying opportunities for new accountsSkills and Experience:
- Proven track record in Sales of Managed Security Services, Security solutions, and security professional services
- Strong understanding of remote access, End-Point Protection, Intelligent Security Operations, Infrastructure and Cloud Security, Privileged Access Management and firewall services and their positioning within security and mobility propositions
- Strong affinity and relationships with applicable suppliers such as Checkpoint, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks, RSA Security, Forcepoint, FireEye, Splunk, etc are desirable
- Understand the trends and requirements of the security market and in-region competitors such as DiData, Deloitte, SingTel/Trustwave, IBM, Verizon etc.
- Experience with distributor/reseller channels, capable to work with partners (3rd party)
- Solid grasp of the ASD Top 4 and Essential 8
- Knowledge of industry legislation and standards e.g. ISO27001 and NIST framework
- Client relationship skills up to CISO, CxO level executives in Tier-1 clients across Thailand
- Ability to effectively persuade sales, business and technical decision makers to make investment in new or emerging solutions or business models, including the effective handling of client business issues and objections.
- Ability to present complex ideas in succinct yet compelling form that creates urgency to execute the proposed engagement
- Strong strategic and financial analysis skills. Demonstrated ability to characterize market dynamics, competitive dimensions, purchaser decision-making criteria, and extrapolate to derive unique insight
- Ability to lead/coordinate virtual teams with members from a range of functions, skills, and reporting structures to deliver comprehensive and timely pre-sales proposals
- Excellent presentation skills, with experience delivering inspiring talks around complex technical subject matter
- Strong leadership skills – with experience building, inspiring and managing delivery across virtual, matrixed teams
- Prior experience in consulting sales and consulting practice development
- BA/BS, MBA preferred and several years’ related experience in strategy and/or business development, preferably in the security and services industries.
- CISM or similar industry recognised accreditation (Desired, not imperative)
- Demonstrate knowledge of the security industry to be conversant enough in order to present a compelling point-of-view to the clients of what activities should be undertaken in order to help the client's company achieve competitive advantage and differentiation.
- Act as a change agent for shaping services strategy by applying current industry knowledge to evangelize and drive adoption of cyber-security strategies and leading cyber-security practices.
- Knowledge of the DXC Digital Security business (Desired)
- Prior experience in Solutions/Consulting/Sales role involved in cybersecurity solutioning and understands the SEA Market. Experience of owning a number of complex ITT/RFI/RFP responses in competitive situations
- Aware of information security and business risk management challenges and approaches
- Be able to demonstrate a broad understanding of market dynamics, an industry area, commercial issues, and technical concerns whilst maintaining depth in core focus area
- Be well Informed on Corporate Governance - understand the compliance landscape (regulatory / legislative / best practice / company policy)
- Well versed in Thai language
- Client Stakeholder engagement – Build professional relationships (with client CISO and/or Security/System Architect)
- Consulting/advisory and managed services engagements
- Communicate our security services portfolio positioning and value to target client segments and internal stakeholders.
- Identify and position new and innovative security service offerings and solutions based on observed marketplace demands and industry specific trends.
- Position security services strategies with IGM’s, AGM’s and Account Teams and drive security services activities associated with strategic account planning - analyse account roadmaps, opportunities, business models, and solutions
- Create and deliver security services proposals to clients with accurate deliverable scoping, sizing and pricing. Leverage internal functions to scale while maintaining quality of deliverables.
- Contribute to the ongoing tracking and management of pre-sales security services client opportunities
- Discusses security risk and associated mitigation approach/techniques in business context
- Understanding of threat landscape and has the ability to apply to the client context
- Understanding of common security & regulatory compliance regime (e.g. IRAP, Privacy Act, GDPR, etc.)
- Develop actionable Security Strategy & Roadmap (with initiative prioritisation)
- Build influential relationships with key business partners
- Build and lead opportunity pursuit teams for large Security Services opportunities
- Contribute to building relationships and trusted advisor status with top executives at the client.
- Analyse, develop and present solutions to CISO and CxO level executives.
- Cultivate internal cross-functional relationships to ensure effective insertion of security solutions and transparency of the solution amongst internal stakeholders.
- Provide input into sales forecasts within region and work with delivery teams to ensure pre-sales resources are effectively aligned with future Security Services opportunities. • Perform ongoing qualification of requirements
- You will be a self-starter, who can work independently, be pro-active, multi task and have program management mind set with the ability to resolve conflicts quickly. You must be able to demonstrate proven success working with/for top technology providers and/or major global system integrator.