Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.Micron Technology's vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.Looking to advance your career
Micron is the place for you to expand your caliber by working on key projects and developing the leader in you! As the Senior Test Solutions Engineer Lead, you will be guiding a team of engineers in their daily work, ensuring project readiness and assessing program quality through stringent program release process. In addition, you will be guiding your team on the following responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain package functional test strategies and programs for semiconductor NAND Flash products
- Collaborate with various engineering and production groups to ensure test program, infrastructure and system readiness for new product introduction as well as high volume manufacturing
- Improve device yield, reliability and quality through test condition optimization, advanced redundancy analysis schemes, data analysis and test equipment hardware optimization
- Provide cost effective and innovative solutions for production test flow optimization with cutting-edge test time reduction methodologies
- Develop and release quality test programs to production in a timely manner
- Assist process and production teams by providing necessary engineering expertise to ensure smooth manufacturing operations
- Introduce innovative test time reduction solutions
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering or any related engineering field
- Good programming skills C/C++/Python knowledge will be an added advantage
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of semiconductor device physics will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment will be an added advantage
- Preferably 4 years of experience in semiconductor testing environment
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands - Micron® and Crucial® - our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our