- Understand the Business Needs/Pain and Environment
- Understand the User Story, Business Requirement, and System Flow
- Manage service delivery using an evidence informed approach to improve outcomes for clients and support the project / business need
- Review the project schedule with program manager and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities
- Ensure that the project deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality
- Escalate issues to Project Executive, Steering Committee and/or Management when necessary
- Evaluate the outcomes of the project as aligned with governance and framework during the planning phase
- Responsible to delivery the target applications
- Deploy and Monitor the System Health
- Analyze the Technical to fit to the Business Requirement and System Design as well as align with technology framework, blueprint, and standard of the organization
- Produce and Manage Non-Functional Requirement for system development
- Manage the Development Team/Vendors to ensure the delivery is efficiently and effectively
- Provide the technical recommendations and Resolves the development issues
- Bachelor's degree or Master Degree in IT, Finance and Banking Technology or other related fields.
- 7 Years in banking application architecture design and solution in specific application Solution
- Knowledge of banking products or Banking Industry would be advantages.
- Good communication around issues, Collaborating with business users
- Building a personal relationship, Leadership and People Management
Operating System: Main Frame: OS/390, ZOS Open system: Windows server, Red Hat Linux, AIX
Language: Main Frame: Cobol, Cobol CICS, EASY TRIEVE Open system: C#, Java, .NET, Java Script, SQL, REST, JASON Optional: PYTHON, Ruby, GO
Unity: Main Frame: CA-Intertest, File Master (FM) Open system: Docker, Kubernets, Jenkins, Maven, Artifactory, Jira Atlassian etc.
Databases: Main Frame: VSAM Open system: Oracle DB, DB2, MS SQL