What you will do:
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
• Write well-designed, testable code.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
• Document and maintain software functionality.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing system.
• Participate in requirement gathering, design, coding, and implementation of back-end. platform development, which included features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end system integration.
• Collaborate with project team to prepare technical specifications.
• Interact with subject matter experts to understand business& technical requirements.
• Contribute to code review for quality assurance and conformance to standards/guidelines.
• Provide technical guidance and lead team members.
• Support application development in technical troubleshooting and performance monitoring.
• Ensure codes, frameworks & methodologies use are keep updating and optimizing.
• Able to communicate with project manager and customers associated with a project.
N2N Connect is a leading and fast expanding IT solution provider in Malaysia, aiming to expand more to the Southeast Asia Region. We provide a comprehensive range of end-to-end IT services, products and solutions to stockbroking, banking and SME industries. Seamless and integrated solutions are offered through our wide and established corporate customers.
Functions : IT
Industries : IT/Computers - Software
level Hiring For: Junior Level, Mid Level, High Level, Top Management
In this role, you will be working on-site and assisting in solving unique, interesting and challenging problems; whilst also gaining support, mentoring and coaching from the our team, including weekly / monthly meetups and tech webinars.
You will be working on-site with our client to assist in solving unique, interesting and challenging problems. You will be gaining support, mentoring and coaching from our in-house team, including weekly / monthly meetups and tech webinars.
In this role, you will be working on-site with a bank and assist in solving unique, interesting and challenging problems; whilst also gaining support, mentoring and coaching from our team, including weekly / monthly meetups and tech webinars.
Working with microservices and 12-Factor app and using code versioning tools, such as Git.Collaborate with team members and senior professionals to conduct root-cause analysis of issues and perform unit testing.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content