What you will do:
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
• Write well-designed, testable code.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
• Document and maintain software functionality.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing system.
• Participate in requirement gathering, design, coding, and implementation of back-end. platform development, which included features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end system integration.
• Collaborate with project team to prepare technical specifications.
• Interact with subject matter experts to understand business& technical requirements.
• Contribute to code review for quality assurance and conformance to standards/guidelines.
• Provide technical guidance and lead team members.
• Support application development in technical troubleshooting and performance monitoring.
• Ensure codes, frameworks & methodologies use are keep updating and optimizing.
• Able to communicate with project manager and customers associated with a project.
N2N Connect is a leading and fast expanding IT solution provider in Malaysia, aiming to expand more to the Southeast Asia Region. We provide a comprehensive range of end-to-end IT services, products and solutions to stockbroking, banking and SME industries. Seamless and integrated solutions are offered through our wide and established corporate customers.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content