What you will do:
• Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC).
• Develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
• Write well-designed, testable code.
• Integrate software components into a fully functional software system.
• Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures.
• Document and maintain software functionality.
• Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing system.
• Participate in requirement gathering, design, coding, and implementation of back-end. platform development, which included features enhancements, new functionalities, and back-end system integration.
• Collaborate with project team to prepare technical specifications.
• Interact with subject matter experts to understand business& technical requirements.
• Contribute to code review for quality assurance and conformance to standards/guidelines.
• Provide technical guidance and lead team members.
• Support application development in technical troubleshooting and performance monitoring.
• Ensure codes, frameworks & methodologies use are keep updating and optimizing.
• Able to communicate with project manager and customers associated with a project.
N2N Connect is a leading and fast expanding IT solution provider in Malaysia, aiming to expand more to the Southeast Asia Region. We provide a comprehensive range of end-to-end IT services, products and solutions to stockbroking, banking and SME industries. Seamless and integrated solutions are offered through our wide and established corporate customers.
Working with microservices and 12-Factor app and using code versioning tools, such as Git.Collaborate with team members and senior professionals to conduct root-cause analysis of issues and perform unit testing.
Simple body text this will replace with orginal content