Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.Responsibilities and Tasks
- Get the passdown
- Capture information from supervisors and planning reports
- Build an action plan
- Implement and communicate the plan
- Assess and evaluate plan results
- Make necessary adjustments
- Monitor progress
Monitor equipment performance and address deviations
- Diagnose equipment problems and implement solutions
- Evaluate problems using validated detailed troubleshooting methods
- Ensure record keeping/documentation in equipment tracking system
- Perform preventive maintenance
- Perform calibrations on area equipment
- Select and utilize accurate test equipment and tools
- Align with standardized procedures and guidelines
- Stay ahead of on process and equipment procedures
- Keep work areas clean and organized
Communicate information to appropriate personnel
- Extract data from applicable sources
- Ensure reliability of data
- Measure process metrics
- Identify equipment inaccuracy or inefficiency
- Communicate trends of machine performance
- Contain deviation or inefficiencies
- Provide communication between ES, Engineering, and Production
- Communicate with production to relay problems, changes, or request information as needed
- Provide feedback observations and data to the engineering group to help resolve chronic problems or experiments
- Respond quickly and positively to all customers
- Reprioritize work when customer needs arise
Adhere to and Promote Safety
- Assist engineer on projects to improve overall test equipment efficiency and effectiveness
- Support continuous improvement projects to improve yield
- Propose and execute improvement projects to desired results
- Perform FA analysis from PE request
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Identify and promptly report hazards
- Follow safety procedures and area work rules including proper PPE, lockout and chemical safety.
- Operate and maintain equipment and tools within manufacturers and company guidelines.
- Use proper lifting techniques and work in an ergonomically correct manner.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands - Micron® and Crucial® - our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our