Today, LOEWE approaches 170 years as one of the world's major luxury houses, defined by the modernity of its past, an unwavering confidence in the present, and a firm look forward. Craftsmanship, progress and unequalled expertise with leather, LOEWE's founding pillars, are reconfigured with a timely awareness evident in desirable and functional products across multiple categories, including ready-to-wear, accessories, home and lifestyle.
Spain is where LOEWE was born and remains the brand's home. While its current landscape contains elements from places near and far and the Spanish legacy is expressed in modern ways, the heart of LOEWE still beats in Madrid, where all of its world-renowned leather goods continue to be manufactured.
LOEWE is seeking a Store Manager to join Emporium location in Thailand!
The Store Manager's role is to direct, influence and drive store performance across key areas of responsibility; customer experience, talent management, financial targets, and operational efficiencies. Function as a brand ambassador, exemplifying the core values of Loewe while engaging with the community, forging meaningful relationships with key clients. Act as a mentor and coach to store team; guide and support junior managers within the brand.
- Manage the point of sale and take image, sales, product, procedures and economic scope into consideration, in order to ensure the profitability of the store and meet the company sales, quality, stock optimization and image-related goals.
- Commercial awareness, connection to your local client base and partnership with the regional and corporate teams
- Lead the team by giving strategic direction and fostering collaborative and service centric culture in the store
- Be Loewe Ambassador and able to deliver Loewe value to the team
- Be the voice of Loewe Management communicating strategic vision, target, project and initiative
- Represent Loewe guaranteeing that the Brand image is correctly perceived by clients and implement the brand strategy.
- Establish strategic relations with key clients and organizations generating the capture and retention of new customers according to the Retail Manager
- Help and collaborate with the Retail Manager coordinating events along with the CRM team supervising the correct implementation of client-telling strategy
- Guarantee to the corresponding team that the Sales Ceremony process (Welcoming, Exploration, Proposal, Closing & Service and Customer follow-up) is correctly performed ensuring that the Brand image is properly perceived by customers
- Ensure that the client-telling is properly implemented in the store, training the teams and keeping track of each sales assistant's client book, focusing on strategic customers.
- Guarantee the correct implementation of stock processes, ensuring a good product management
- Control the Visual Merchandizing of the store, proposing improvement to the VM team to maximize the sales
- Give support to the Retail Manager elaborating reports in order to establish action plans to achieve the store objectives
Collaboration and Team Management:
- Look after the good atmosphere of the store and make sure to have the best human team
- Able to bear succession plan and talent management in mind in order to make sure the talent pipeline
- Establish objectives for the team and keep track giving constant feedback, doing coaching/one-to-one meetings periodically and annually and doing formal evaluation systems. (PCR)
- Encourage communication in the store by setting formal (daily-monthly reports) and informal channels in collaboration with the Retail Manager / Head of Retail
- Coordinate with the Retail Manager, Training Department and HR in the implementation of training and tools that help to achieve the objectives by creating a constant learning environment
- Manage the recruitment process according to the store strategy and job descriptions, and present final candidates to the Retail Manager and HR in order to take the final decision
Store and Back Office:
- Proficient and accurate use of POS
- Participate in all inventory, cycle counts and merchandize reception
- Ensure store functional maintenance
- Respect stockroom guideline
- 2-3 years of experience in a similar position in store
- Experience in managing teams in luxury or high-fashion sector would be preferable
- Good command of English
- Good sense of sales figure and with strong business acumen