We never ask for payment as part of our selection process, and we always contact candidates via our corporate accounts and platforms. If you are approached for payment, this is likely to be fraudulent. Please check to see whether the role you are interested in is posted here, on our website.
TMF Group is a leading global provider of high-value business services to clients operating and investing globally. We focus on providing specialized and business-critical financial and administrative services that enable our clients to operate their corporate structures, finance vehicles, and investment funds in different geographical locations.
About the role:
We have an opportunity for a motivated, resourceful, and independent Talent Acquisition Specialist to help source and attract the best talent to join TMF Group in our Thailand office. This role will be an integral part of the South East Asia Talent Acquisition team and will be based at our Office in Bangkok and will be a driving force in building our employer brand in this market. The position will report to the SEA Senior Talent Acquisition Head.
The successful candidate will possess the ability to complete multiple tasks and projects quickly with little guidance, react with appropriate urgency to situations that require a quick turnaround, and work with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Sourcing of candidates through industry networking and direct headhunting.
- Support the full cycle recruitment process with a special focus on candidate sourcing, reviewing of CVs, conducting interviews, interview coordination, and offer & and onboarding processes.
- Building a strong pipeline of talent whilst keeping up to date with market trends and analysis.
- Ensure cost-effective recruitment strategies to attract and hire talent.
- Develop consultative relationships with business stakeholders.
- Be part of a key member of the South East Asia recruitment team to roll out best-in-class processes and recruitment programs.
- Good market knowledge and network in Thailand and ideally (Other countries in APAC Region will be considered as a plus).
- Experience and exposure to the Financial consulting or banking industry would be a preference
- At least 3-4 years of full-cycle recruitment experience with an in-house role.
- Good exposure and knowledge of local job boards and platforms
- Ability to multi-task and work in a high-pressure and fast-paced environment.
- Proactively provide up-to-date market information and recruiting practices to stakeholders
- Expert knowledge of recruitment, focusing on digital and social media resources, applicant tracking systems, and creative sourcing techniques.
- Must possess exceptional drive and motivation to achieve hiring goals.
- Must have excellent follow-up skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively in a hands-on, fast-paced environment with a high degree of ambiguity.
- Have strong interpersonal, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Intermediate / Advanced English skills are a must.