Annual Performance Review, Annual Training, Learning portal access to unlimited online training courses, Milestone celebrations, Gifts on special occasions, Flexible benefit plan, Weekly lunch reimbursement
Health Insurance for you, your spouse and children under top health insurance providers from day 1, Life insurance, Employee assistance program on mental health, Wellness and recreation benefit
Paid holiday and sick leave credits, Annual Team Outing, Quarterly Team Building Activities, Regular Face-to-face and virtual engagement activities, Rewards and recognition.
As a Dynamics 365 Technical Consultant, you will be involved in the full cycle implementation, consulting, configuration, training, installation and support for clients using Microsoft Dynamics Customer Engagement (CRM).
- Understanding functional design and provide a technical architecture that will meet functional design.
- Reading a software requirement and produce a technical specification.
- Ensuring that there are complete unit tests for every component or task.
- Developing required functionality and feature by coding on .NET platform & Internal Framework.
- Reviewing code and ensure it conforms to standards.
- Helping improve quality of existing code base.
- Ensuring project is complete according to written specifications.
- Following best practices while coding [.NET & Microsoft Dynamics CRM].
- Ensuring that code is scalable for high performance scenarios.
EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full time, permanent position
WORK SCHEDULE: 9 AM to 6:00 PM
WORK LOCATION: Full-time work from home (until further notice). Office address is in Silom, Bangrak, Bangkok
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE or CRM.
- Experience in CRM implementation, configuration, system design or related business experience.
- Strong understanding of the CRM Platform (Scripting, Plugins, WorkFlows, Dialogs, Client Extensions, SDK)
- Good understanding of CRM Functional Modules.
- Good understanding of SSRS and CRM Reports.
- Strong and proved ASP.NET programming using C# ;database concepts; OO analysis and design under SDLC environment.
- Strong knowledge of web based Technologies.
- Development/Installation experience on an IFD environment is a plus.