OFSAA Technical Consultant plays a very critical role in delivering the project within the timelines and budget and provide ROI to customers on Oracle investments. The Technical Consultant will be responsible for ensuring a smooth user adoption of the OFSAA applications and integrating them in a seamless manner in the bank’s day to day operations. The Technical Consultant will be responsible for re-architecting and re-engineering legacy process and help banks adopt modern and contemporary practices across Risk& Finance organization and deliver actionable analytics leveraging capabilities of OFSAA suite of applications.
The Technical Consultant will be a core member of the OFSAA global delivery team and is expected to be hands on and conversant with product capabilities and shall apply his technical skills to develop the right design and architecture for meeting customer requirements. The Technical Consultant will have the opportunity to work through the project lifecycle covering requirements management & design, architecture, build / test & roll out besides participate in steering committee & senior management meetings.
• Participate in requirements, joint application design (JAD) workshops and develop a thorough appreciation of the current business processes, integration touch points, reporting / nonfunctional requirements, application performance expectations and target state architecture
• Conduct product walkthrough sessions with customer project team
• Assist in preparation of product fit gap documentation, functional specification document
• Develop deployment architecture, data flow diagrams, interface specifications, solution design document.
• Play a lead role in application configuration, design, application & performance testing Develop architecture design documents, including data, interface, architectural and procedural design.
• Leverage tools like Selenium, Jenkins, JIRA for requirements management, deployment and testing
• Establish credibility with the customer as a competent technical consultant by demonstrating a customer centric approach and offer practical and workable solutions for business problems / pain points.
• Build competencies in emerging technologies, application and domain expertise and come across as a credible consultant with relevant germane skill sets
• Take ownership of issues and follow through till resolution
• Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment and under project schedules
• Good documentation, presentation and communication skills
• Exceptional data analysis and problem solving skills
• Willingness to undertake short term and long term travel to client sites for sales meetings , project delivery etc
• Good understanding project delivery lifecycle
• Proficiency in SQL, PL/SQL ; Expert level understanding of relational, de normalized database design and Data warehousing. Hands on exposure to data modeling tool like ErWin is a plus
• Hands on experience in big data technology stack is preferred (Hadoop, HBase, Sqoop, Pig, Hive, Spark etc.)
• Exposure to R, Python is preferred.
• Experience in data base performance tuning
• Experience in Java, JSP, JS is desirable
• Knowledge of any of the Web Servers
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in engineering or a related technical field.
Minimum of 5 years of experience in providing product consulting services