Attractive salary & benefitsLeadership Role
Job Description :
As a Technical Team Lead, you will be overseeing the team's progress and working with the team to address and repair technical issues.You will be responsible for :
- Creating service goal for the team
- Gathering and evaluating user feedback.
- Providing code documentation and other inputs to technical documents.
- Supporting formal testing and resolving test defects
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and new technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Troubleshooting and debugging to optimise performance.
- You possess a Degree/Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- You have at least 3 years experience, ideally within a Software Engineer role.
- You have experience in leading a team.
- You possess excellent interpersonal as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- You are a strong team player and can manage multiple stakeholders.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams