Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.Description
As a NVE PE Rel Ops Technical Apprentice at Micron, you will be responsible to execute the SWRC, Preconditioning, Electrical and Test operations to support product qualifications and engineering evaluations. You will work closely with PE Rel engineering teams to execute the reliability sampling requirements and timeline.Responsibilities
Perform operations execution.
- Work closely with various production team to get reliability ovens and testers to execute the production testing.
- Provide clear instructions to the production operator on the daily task assignment.
- Communicate emails with PE Rel Engineering on the sampling issues, testings issues and testing results.
- Be familiar with equipment usage on different products such as testers configurations and oven configurations.
- Be the point of contact to support PE Rel Engineering on reliability sampling.
- Liase with Manufacturing leads on the production operator resources.
- Train the production operator on how to execute the sampling of lots, oven testing, reflow and electrical tastings.
- Monitor daily oven and tester capacity to execute reliability sampling.
- Track and able to pull production reports to ensure lots are tested on time.
- Determine priorities, constraints and line status for the area.
- Communicate passdown between different shifts to ensure that there is proper follow up.
- Be familiar with reliability process flow to assist operators when there is an issues.
- Monitor equipment downtime and utilization.
- Page Engineers or Equipment support team when encounter issues on equipment.
- Ensure a Safe Work Environment for a team of operators.
- Perform work area inspections to identify, anticipate and promptly correct hazards.
- Conduct timely event investigations when needed.
- Assist Supervisor in compiling the reliability work and schedule.
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Possess a general diploma/technical certificate can be considered.
- Willing to work in rotating 12 hours shift.
- Good written and communication in English. Able to write emails to communicate clearly on information.
- Experience in Semiconductor Manufacturing/Production field will be an advantageous.
- Familiarity with basic semiconductor manufacturing and production processes and reliability process will be an advantageous.
- A team player with leadership skills to lead operators.
- Possess ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand needs and translate them into actionable plans, deliverables, and resource requirements.
- Possess ability to effectively interact with a wide range of personalities.
- Possess knowledge of MAM tracking, Microsoft outlook and excel reporting skills will be advantageous.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands - Micron® and Crucial® - our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our