Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR6667 Technician, NVE PE
Responsibilities and Tasks
As a NVE PE Rel Ops Technician at Micron, you will be responsible to execute the SWRC, Preconditioning, Electrical and Test operations to support product qualifications and engineering evaluations. You will work closely with PE Rel engineering teams to execute the reliability sampling requirements and timeline.Responsibilities
Perform operations execution.
- Work closely with various production team to get reliability ovens and testers to execute the production testing.
- Provide clear instructions to the production operator on the daily task assignment.
- Communicate emails with PE Rel Engineering on the sampling issues, testings issues and testing results.
- Be familiar with equipment usage on different products such as testers configurations and oven configurations.
- Be the point of contact to support PE Rel Engineering on reliability sampling.
- Liase with Manufacturing leads on the production operator resources.
- Train the production operator on how to execute the sampling of lots, oven testing, reflow and electrical tastings.
- Monitor daily oven and tester capacity to execute reliability sampling.
- Track and able to pull production reports to ensure lots are tested on time.
- Determine priorities, constraints and line status for the area.
- Communicate passdown between different shifts to ensure that there is proper follow up.
- Be familiar with reliability process flow to assist operators when there is an issues.
- Monitor equipment downtime and utilization.
- Page Engineers or Equipment support team when encounter issues on equipment.
- Ensure a Safe Work Environment for a team of operators.
- Perform work area inspections to identify, anticipate and promptly correct hazards.
- Conduct timely event investigations when needed.
- Assist Supervisor in compiling the reliability work and schedule.
Support engineering debug setup (including environment and eqpt, loading/landing DUT into load-board/System or micro probe pads based on GDS layout) and interactive session related to NAND, MNAND and SSD with Product Engineer (PE) during product development cycle or DOE for HVM for quality/yield purpose.
◦Ability to follow PE instructions and operate the eqpt, Logic Analyzer and Oscilloscope as well as interactive VNC/Zoom 'live' debug session with PE.
◦Able to work on basic data extraction to support first-pass data analysis and analytics.
◦Have the ability to perform 1st pass hardware debug, and if required, execute proper procedure to log down issue and follow up with Global Lab Teams to resolve issue
.Data Collection: ◦Perform data collection on multiple devices and systematically filing with reference back to the serialized devices
◦Perform 1st level data integrity check and analysis
◦Perform gross functional validation on bench analysis to check on fail mode
.Engineering development: ◦Continuous being trained to support various NAND/MNAND/SSD products including NPI and HVM phase
◦Ability to work on script development to automate data extraction, reporting and updating of key metricsRequirements
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Possess a general diploma/technical certificate can be considered.
- Willing to work in rotating 12 hours shift.
- Good written and communication in English. Able to write emails to communicate clearly on information.
- Experience in Semiconductor Manufacturing/Production field will be an advantageous.
- Familiarity with basic semiconductor manufacturing and production processes and reliability process will be an advantageous.
- A team player with leadership skills to lead operators.
- Possess ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand needs and translate them into actionable plans, deliverables, and resource requirements.
- Possess ability to effectively interact with a wide range of personalities.
- Possess knowledge of MAM tracking, Microsoft outlook and excel reporting skills will be advantageous.
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in the U.S., Singapore and Malaysia are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact