1. Carry out development/architecture/design/management, etc.
2. If you can communicate in Japanese, directly communicate with customers on business
3. Those with team management experience can participate in team management work, such as planning/cost management/personnel arrangements, etc.
4. Work location is Dalian.
1. More than three years of Java development experience, solid basic knowledge
2. Japanese Level 2 or above, can conduct work exchanges
3. Candidates with technical architecture or basic design experience are preferred
4. Candidates with work experience in Japan are preferred
5. Candidates with team leadership skills priority.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services &#8364;" all powered by the world&#8364;&#8482;s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at accenture.com
2 months ago
13 days ago
13 days ago
16 days ago
3 months ago
24 days ago
a month ago