Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.Responsibilities :
- Primarily responsiblefor equipment transfer, install, setup, buyoff andreleaseto support manufacturing start up
- Plan, manage and work on resolvingequipment line problems, and prepare the manufacturing line for ramp up
- Leadand responsibletoachieveequipment performance
- Implement Preventive/Predictive maintenance program
- Develop equipment maintenance specification
- Monitor equipment performance key indicators and responsible to meet expectation
- Provide necessary production support
- Define and sustainspare inventory system for key equipment
- Monitor spare cost and drive down liabilities of spare inventories
- Identify the key cost drivers and work on cost reduction programs
- Define, develop and maintain equipment capabilities, strategy and roadmap
- Maintaining a matrix on equipment capabilities and constraints
- Accountable for Spare part/Tooling/meter management
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Master / Degree in Mechanical, Mechatronics, Electrical & Electronics or related Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in semiconductor industry.
- Knowledge in Component Test/SMT test is a must
- Experience in board PCB debugging and repairing will be added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and leadership skill with an extremely positive attitude towards working as a team.
- Broad technical knowledge in problem solving analytical skill & lead an engineering team through innovative process implementation (FMEA, DOE, FDC/APC, DATA ANALYSIS)
- Self-motivated, possess initiative and ability to work independently
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions. Through our global brands - Micron® and Crucial® - our broad portfolio of high-performance memory and storage technologies, including DRAM, NAND, 3D XPoint™ memory and NOR, is transforming how the world uses information to enrich life. Backed by more than 40 years of technology leadership, our memory and storage solutions enable disruptive trends, including artificial intelligence, 5G, machine learning and autonomous vehicles, in key market segments like mobile, data center, client, consumer, industrial, graphics, automotive, and networking. Our common stock is traded on the Nasdaq under the MU symbol. To learn more visit micron.com/careers.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
For US Sites Only: To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations, please contact Micron's Human Resources Department at 1-800-336-8918 or 208-368-4748 and/or by completing our