Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.JR7888 TEST SOLUTIONS ENGINEER (Fresh Graduate)
Test Solutions Engineers develop and maintain test programs to test functionality of NAND Flash products.The general responsibilities of the position include but are not limited to the following:
- Develop and maintain package functional test strategies and programs for semiconductor NAND Flash products
- Collaborate with various engineering and production groups to ensure test program, infrastructure and system readiness for new product introduction as well as high volume manufacturing
- Improve device yield, reliability and quality through test condition optimization, advanced redundancy analysis schemes, data analysis and test equipment hardware optimization
- Provide cost effective and innovative solutions for production test flow optimization with cutting-edge test time reduction methodologies
- Develop and release test programs to production in a timely manner
- Assist process and production teams by providing necessary engineering expertise to ensure smooth manufacturing operations
- Introduce innovative test time reduction solutions
About Micron Technology, Inc.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Electrical, Electronics, Computer Engineering or any related engineering field
- Good programming skills C/C++/Python knowledge will be an added advantage
- Solid analytical problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good understanding of semiconductor device physics will be an added advantage
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environment will be an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are most welcome to apply
We are an industry leader in innovative memory and storage solutions transforming how the world uses information to enrich lifefor all
. With a relentless focus on our customers, technology leadership, and manufacturing and operational excellence, Micron delivers a rich portfolio of high-performance DRAM, NAND, and NOR memory and storage products through our Micron® and Crucial® brands. Every day, the innovations that our people create fuel the data economy, enabling advances in artificial intelligence and 5G applications that unleash opportunities - from the data center to the intelligent edge and across the client and mobile user experience.
Please note that in order to assist in providing a safe and healthy workplace for all Micron team members, new employment offers for jobs based in the U.S., Singapore and Malaysia are contingent upon the applicant's provision of a copy of their COVID-19 vaccination document to Micron on a confidential basis prior to their scheduled start date confirming that they have completed the COVID-19 vaccination process, subject to any written request for medical or religious accommodation and to the extent permitted by applicable law.
To learn more, please visit micron.com/careers
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
To request assistance with the application process and/or for reasonable accommodations,please contact
Micron Prohibits the use of child labor and complies with all applicable laws, rules, regulations, and other international and industry labor standards.
Micron does not charge candidates any recruitment fees or unlawfully collect any other payment from candidates as consideration for their employment with Micron.