* Find potential areas and survey market for new service stations
* Analyze data and conduct feasibility to present necessary information for management's decision
* Negotiate to acquire the best land in the selective area as
* Collect information about the local property and international property as well as taken the property photographs and arrange the site inspection.
* Prepare the details of the property, including all relevant information, fo
. Secures new and expanded business opportunities through prospecting, networking, relationship building, and selling additional CBRE services to current client base with supervisor's advice.
. Grab the needs of tenants and landlords to provide them
Country Legal Counsel
Take your next career step at ABB with a global team that is energizing the transformation of society and industry to achieve a more productive, sustainable future. At ABB, we have the clear goal of driving diversity and inclusi
* Bachelor's degree or higher in Real estate (preferred) or any related field.
* Fluent command of English (reading, writing and speaking).
* At least 5 years of professional experience in the field of real estate property management and/or t
* Bachelor or master's degree in any related fields.
* At least 3 years of working experience as a property coordinator.
* Experience in real estate regulations, government's regulations or asset / property management.
* Must be proficient
* Bachelor's degree in Real Estate, hospitality or related field
* Minimum 5 years experience in property management office building experience is a must
* Excellent English communication both verbal and writing and computer skills
* To report management matters to the Property Manager on a daily basis, as well as report immediately in the event of building emergencies.
* To monitor, control and organize all on-site staff and to be responsible for the ac
Posted: a month ago
Get noticed by recruiters
Give your career a boost with Monster's resume services.