How you will do it
* Assessing and monitoring the regulatory compliance of the site as regards to occupational health, safety environment and energy.
* Performs the impact analysis on safety and environment regulatory developments in the assign
Consult to implement a Safety program/system follow the SCG/ SCG Chemicals Policy, Perform the Assessment / Audit to ensure compliance
with SCG included SCG Chemicals requirement, and analysis the Safety performance. Report to Safety o
* Developing and maintaining the Safety & Health Management and Environmental Management program.
* Monitoring and reporting the plant status environment EIA and other regulations.
* Implementing SH&E policies and enforc
Job Description :
Site Name: Vietnam - Ho Chi Minh City Posted Date: Apr 24 2021 Are you interested in a medical affairs role that sharpens your project management skills in support of medical affairs strategic engagement If so, this Medical Affair
We're looking for a highly motivated health and safety professional. Our ideal candidate is confident in his/her skills, has a great attitude, thrives in a fast-paced environment and wants to join a dynamic team centred around innovation. In foodpand
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations. The Security Manager is responsible to de
Job Description :
Safety Officer will be reporting to safety manager to oversea entire plant's SHEQ matters and improvement.
My client is a leading and well-reputable downstream oil and gas company with strong regional presence and is achieving stab
Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life. Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make ev